Skin Type: ALL | MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VERY SENSITIVE SKIN
Product Description: This powder based professional exfoliating treatment leaves skin feeling refined and smooth. Exfoliating clays, fine rice powder and fruit enzymes aid in the digestion of dead skin cells, revealing brighter looking skin. A suitable enzyme for most skin types, the exfoliating properties of this mask make extractions easier and facilitate a deeper penetration of mask, creams and serums.
Client Use: NOT FOR CLIENT USE. PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Professional Use: Apply after cleansing skin thoroughly. Mix 2 teaspoons of dry mix with 1 ¼ teaspoons of warm water in a glass bowl. Mix with a spoon to form a paste; adjust water or enzyme powder as needed. Apply with a clean facial brush, starting at neck and working up to cover entire face. Avoid immediate eye area. Leave on 6 – 10 minutes according to skin type, keeping mask moist with steam. To aid in removal, wrap face with a barber towel and allow to sit one minute. Remove with lukewarm damp sponges.
NOTE: Enzyme Mask is a very active exfoliant; use caution and patch test for sensitivity on clients who are currently using AccutainR, Retin-AR, or are undergoing microdermabrasion, laser or glycolic treatments, or for those with very sensitive skin.
- This enzyme treatment works with the natural enzymes in your skin by easily and gently dissolving the bonds between dead skin cells, revealing newer, more radiant skin.
- The enzyme action of dissolving the layer of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin is a gentle action and can therefore be used on more delicate skin with precautions.
- Rice powder absorbs excess oils, softens and brightens skin complexion
- Oat Kernel Flour is rich in vitamins and helps exfoliate, soften, condition and nourish dull devitalized skin.
- Ads in easing extractions.
Product Ingredients: Illite Clay, Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Zea Mays (corn) Starch, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Dextrin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Bromelain, Papain, Diazolidynyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.